Articolo disponibile anche in: Italian
Dinner at the Osteria of Villa Le Corti (via San Piero di Sotto 1, San Casciano) with a theme: the new olive oil.
Friday 22 November from 8pm, “Extra virgin olive oil – Quality in a difficult year”.
This is the theme of a dinner menu that also includes a blind tasting to discover the peculiarities of the oil together with the agronomist of Villa Le Corti, Laura Lenzi.
This is the menu.
- Tuscan liver mousse with bread waffle and caramelized onions.
- Tortelli stuffed with black cabbage and ricotta with bean fondue.
- Paccheri with “duck” sauce
- Don Tommaso cheek with pecorino flan, thyme carrots and broccoli in oil
- Oil semifreddo with persimmon coulis
- Welcome glass of Spumante Rosè Principe Corsini
The cost is 35 euros per person. Info and reservations 0558293026 – email@example.com.