Articolo disponibile anche in: Italian
The “Attortellati” Restaurant was born almost by chance in May 1999.
Question: If you had a large family and as a source of income a small agricultural plot, what would you do?
A little bit of despair, a bit of true passion, Mother Grace, tried to transform what she produced – meat, vegetables, fruit – into dishes to serve at the table, cooking as she would have done for herself.
So he created from nothingness The Attortellati, which is the first and only Rural Restaurant in Tuscany.
Grazia anticipated, over the years and in total unconsciousness, the concept of “zero kilometer” restaurant! Rather, “at zero meters”: in fact the restaurant is surrounded by the family garden, overlooking the windows of the main hall you can see a few steps away the pigs, the goat’s flock and the chicken coop.
By parking the car in the back in the distance, you can see the orchard, consisting of ancient varieties of fruit trees.
The Attortellati, is menaged by the Pepi brothers and Father Carlo, the chef Massimiliano said Mamo, his sister Cristina called Titta, his brother Simone called Mone responsible for the administrative part, Aurora sister pastry maker, Au, her sommelier brother Nicola said Nico and in the room the daughters of Massimiliano: Francesca, Angela and Chiara.
If you like (and who does not like it?) homemade pasta in front of your eyes, the true “Maremmano Tortello” filled with a soft dough of fresh ricotta cheese and wild chard and seasoned with a pork sauce cooked on the wood stove, at the Dit’Unto you will find all this!
When a passion becomes a profession, the work becomes love. From Abruzzo, Claudio left 32 years ago for work at Verona, where he found Amelia and together they grew up with Gabriele, Serena and Manuela.
The passion for Abruzzo land has never ended, and every event with family and friends was a good excuse for grilling this specialty.
Today, all this love for Abruzzo comes to Frèkt, a great success from the first events, the family team, the quality research and the professionalism demonstrated to every customer. The grilled lamb meat “Arrosticini” of Abruzzo could not be missed at the Dit’Unto.
WAITING FOR… DIT’UNTO
- Waiting for Dit’Unto: let’s get to know l’Associazione Paese Villa Garibaldi and Cavolo a Merenda [READ HERE]
- Dit’Unto, the date is set: October 8th at Villa a Sesta, the top-quality Street Food Festival [READ HERE]
- Waiting for Dit’Unto: let’s get to know Association Gli Amici Dei Gemellaggi, Amici Della Chianina and Dusty Knuckle [READ HERE]
- Waiting for Dit’Unto: let’s get to know l’Osteria le Logge and la Taverna Della Berardenga [READ HERE]
- Waiting for Dit’Unto. We know the Tattoni Villa a Sesta Spa Agricultural Estate [READ HERE]
- Waiting for Dit’Unto: we know the Villa a Sesta recreational Club and Association Dit’Unto [READ HERE]
- Waiting for Dit’Unto: let’s know Osteria Alla Villa and Villa di Sotto [READ HERE]
- Waiting for Dit’Unto: let’s get to know La Bottega del 30 and Il Colombaio [READ HERE]
- Waiting for Dit’Unto: let’s get to know Futura Osteria and Essenziale [READ HERE]
- Waiting for Dit’Unto: let’s get to know Se.Sto On Arno e Cum Quibus Ristorante [READ HERE]
- Waiting for Dit’Unto: let’s get to know L’Asinello (by Senio ans Elisa) and Andrea Giuseppucci [READ HERE]