Articolo disponibile anche in: Italian
The Bruscellata Festival is held in San Donato in Poggio, from June 27th to July 8th.
Every evening food stands, music and various entertainment, plus four replicas of the Bruscello, which is a form of Tuscan popular theatre (“Il Malato Immaginario” play), and two historical parades. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday great events in the square!
- WEDNESDAY, JUNE 27th: 9.30pm Bruscello “Il Malato Immaginario” theatre show
- THURSDAY JUNE 28th: at 8pm the food stalls will be opening
- FRIDAY, JUNE 29th: from 8pm food stalls – 10pm disco in the town’s square
- SATURDAY 30th JUNE: from 8pm food stalls – 9.30pm Bruscello “Il Malato Immaginario” theatre show
- SUNDAY 1st JULY: 6pm Historical parade of the different contrade and the Bruscello actors accompanied by the Montespertoli Brass Band – at 8.00pm the food stalls will open- 9.30pm performance of the Montespertoli Brass Band.
- TUESDAY JULY 3rd: 8pm food stalls opening- 9.30pm Bruscello theatre show “Il Malato Immaginario”
- WEDNESDAY 4th JULY: from 8.00pm the food stalls will be open
- THURSDAY JULY 5th: from 8pm the food stalls will be open
- FRIDAY JULY 6th: from 8pm the food stalls will be open – 9.30pm Bruscello theatre show “Il Malato Immaginario”
- SATURDAY JULY 7th: at 8pm the food stalls will be opening- 10pm dancing evening with the Orchestra of Stefano Domenichini
- SUNDAY JULY 8th: 6pm historical parade with the representatives of the town’s contrade and the actors of the Bruscello accompanied by the Flag throwing group from Bibbiena – at 8pm the food stalls will be opening – 10pm music and cabaret with Massimo Antichi & Mariano Band for the party’s grand finale.
Tickets for the Bruscello theatre shows and information: Pro Loco San Donato in Poggio, 0558072669.