Articolo disponibile anche in: Italian
During the Summer months, every Tuesday evening is special in Tavarnelle.
From June 12th until August 14th you’ll enjoy various shows and music, and until the second week of September the shops will be open in the evening and colourful markets will be organised in the town’s streets.
You can also taste some delicious steak under the stars. We are talking about the “D’estate …di martedì… in Tavarnelle” Festival. Every evening has a different colour. Every evening has new surprises.
- Tuesday 3rd July (white) performance of the Donizetti Filarmonica from Montaione and majorettes show; Stefano Brutti – Dgeridoo Music.
- Tuesday, July 10th (green) gospel choir in the streets, Dj Set with eighties and nineties music, creative workshop for children in Piazza Cresti.
- Tuesday, July 17th (yellow) zumba live show in Piazza Matteotti; creative workshop for children in Piazza Cresti.
- Tuesday, July 24th (pink) Tekka Band (rock cartoon show); Rick Hutton Rock Band.
- Tuesday, July 31st (purple) show in Piazza Matteotti, evening dedicated to Pink Floyd.
- Tuesday 7th August (blue) The Shotz – Woodstock re-generation.
- Friday, August 10th “Calici sotto le stelle”, wine tastings and local food. Folk songs and dances, I Guelfi Falconieri falconry shows.
- Tuesday, August 14th (orange) rock concert, DJ set, dancing in the town’s historic centre.
Every Tuesday until the second week of September: shops open in the evening, steak in the open-air restaurant, and markets.