Articolo disponibile anche in: Italian
We are in the Lamole hills, about 7 km from the centre of Greve in Chianti, in a dominant and panoramic position.
Here, where one of the highest-altitude Chianti Classico wines is produced, where the vineyard terracing cultivation system is part of the history of the territory, its culture and passion, there stands a delightful 200 square meter farmhouse.
Composed of kitchen with antique fireplace, two bedrooms, bathroom, plus cellars and storerooms.
Currently set up as a small family-run farm, with three hectares of land, one with a Chianti Classico vineyard (Sangiovese), one hectare of olive grove with 240 olive trees and the remaining woodland.
There is also a well for both domestic and irrigation purposes. Excellent position. There’s the possibility of buying a further two hectares of land, one with olive groves and one with vineyards.
Panoramic, sunny, easily accessible, and set in the context of a delightful medieval village. The farmhouse is classified for rural use and needs restoration as so the rooms used for storage and cellars. The price includes a tractor, a “mulcher” and harvesting boxes.
CLICK HERE for other informations (price, surface, energetic class, …) about this house.
OTHER… “CASE NEL CHIANTI” (CHIANTI HOUSES)
- “Case nel Chianti”: a rustic house in the enchanted valley of Cintoia [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: two kilometres from the centre of Impruneta, a very special detached family home [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: a portion of a farmhouse (with barn) in enchanting Vignamaggio [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: a fabulous farmhouse with olive grove in Uzzano [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: an antique windmill in the Lamole haven that belonged to Oriana Fallaci [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: let’s visit a rare rustic home in Panzano [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: a delicious apartment in the Castello di Monteﬁoralle [READ HERE]