Articolo disponibile anche in: Italian
Book presentations, meetings, debates, music and poetry: 2017 in the town library, “Carlo and Massimo Baldini”, of Greve in Chianti will be dates to remember. The following are the scheduled events.
– Thursday February 23 at 5:30 PM: “Carnevale” in the library, “Giovedì Grasso”, (Fat Thursday), animated fables by Viviana Ferruzzi and the students of the La Tarumba theatre school.
– Friday, February 24 at 5:30 PM: presentation of the book “La tana del grillo”, myth and reality in the mystery of the Etruscans and the Templars by Luisa Rupi and Gismondo Tagliaferri (Ed. Lucia Pugliese).
– Saturday, March 4 at 11:00 AM “Cantiamo e suoniamo insieme” (let’s sing and play together), exhibition by the choral workshop and the music school of Greve in Chianti. Director Elena Superti.
– Friday, March 10 at 5:30 PM: presentation of the book that won the Premio Nazionale Carlo Levi 2016, “L’arse argille consolerai”, by Nicola Coccia (Edizioni ETS). Presented by the town councilman, Roberto Fossi.
– Friday, March 24 at 5:30 PM: presentation of the books “Meno 100 kg”, “Dieci azioni per zero rifiuti”, “Keep clean and run 2015 e 2016”, by Roberto Cavallo (Edizioniambiente). Introduced by the deputy mayor, Stefano Romiti.
– Saturday, March 25 at 11 AM: presentation of the books “”Marie Ahassan: io sono saharaui” and “Andromalis”, in collaboration with the association, Comitato Selma. Presented by the assessor, Mariagrazia Esposito.
– Friday, March 31 at 5:30 PM: presentation of the book “Io iena”, by Giuseppe Bevilacqua (Edizioni Booksprint). Presented by the assessor, Lorenzo Lotti.
– Friday, April 7 at 9 PM: “La vita essenza e sfumature”, presentation of the books “La poesia in cucina con le ricette di mamma Cristina” (Leonardo Manetti, Edizioni Helicon), “Di grazia cronica, elegie sul tempo” (Emanuela Martinuzzi, Editrice Carmignani), “Il cammino non ha figli minori” (Claudia Piccini, Europa Edizioni).
– Friday April 21 at 5:30 PM: presentation of the documentary “Monte Sole landing memories”, by Stefano Ballini. With the presence of the author, Gian Luca Luccarini (president of the Associazione dei Familiari Eccidio di Marzabotto), Ferruccio Laffi (survivor). Introduced by the town councilman, Armando Cellai.
– Saturday, April 22 at 11 AM: “Ti leggo e ti suono una storia”, music and reading in the library, Curated by Laura Gallenga and the students of the Music School of Greve in Chianti.
– Friday, April 28 at 9 PM: “Quanto è grande il cielo – Dal piccolo mondo antico al grande universo moderno”, with professor Riccardo Pratesi and professor Ruggero Stanga.
– Friday, October 6 at 5:30 PM: presentation of the book “Il pittore di ex voto”, by Paolo Codazzi (Edizione Tullio Pironti).
-Friday, October 13: presentation of the book “Il paesaggio del Chianti Classico e i suoi simboli fra intelletto ed emozione”, by Luca Anichini (Edizioni Nicomp L.E.).
– Saturday, October 28 at 11 AM Halloween in the library, “Mostruosamente musica”, monstrous musical stories curated by Laura Gallenga and the students of the Music School of Greve in Chianti.
– Friday, November 24 at 5:30 PM: Day against violence towards women.
– Saturday, December 9: Christmas in the library, a Christmas reading with animation curated by “Amici della Biblioteca”.