Articolo disponibile anche in: Italian
The tavern that you don’t expect to find in Tuscany is called Futura (future).
Samuele Bravi is the chef of the Futura Osteria in province of Siena. With a history that begins like that of many others “pan burners”, Samuele finds himself in a kitchen by pure chance but, after many steps, among which the Locanda Solarola with Roy Caceres, he decides to never leave the kitchen.
WAITING FOR… DIT’UNTO
- Dit’Unto, the date is set: October 8th at Villa a Sesta, the top-quality Street Food Festival [READ HERE]
- Waiting for Dit’Unto. We know the Tattoni Villa a Sesta Spa Agricultural Estate [READ HERE]
- Waiting for Dit’Unto: we know the Villa a Sesta recreational Club and Association Dit’Unto [READ HERE]
- Waiting for Dit’Unto: let’s know Osteria Alla Villa and Villa di Sotto [READ HERE]
- Waiting for Dit’Unto: let’s get to know La Bottega del 30 and Il Colombaio [READ HERE]