Articolo disponibile anche in: Italian
Farmhouses and cottages are the defining features of Tuscany and Chianti.
This is why a modern villa can be a rare and unique find for those who love the Tuscan landscapes but also like the idea of bright and modern architecture.
Here we present a splendid villa located close to the Ugolino Golf Club, on the doorstep of the Chianti area, along the panoramic road that once connected Florence to Siena.
Here, where the Chiantigiana Road winds through the vineyards of Strada, Chiocchio, Giobbole to reach Greti and Greve in Chianti, we find a property which is one of a kind.
The 1,2 acres of enclosed garden, the presence of a greenhouse to store the pots in winter, the rose garden, the olives and the vegetable garden – all in a perfect shape – plunge the property in between the favourites of nature lovers and at the same time the fact that the villa is close to every facilities – international school 10′ driving far – make the villa a perfect place for those who will need to go downtown every day.
The Villa has been built in the 50’s and it shows very well the typical characters of that architecture.
The wide space, about 3000 sq ft in total is on two levels. At the ground floor a big door/window gives natural light to the living room,, which is warmed up by a modern fireplace in winter.
The kitchen, soul of the house, can easily host guests preparing food or just sit and watch at the daily activities of a house, as well as the dinner room, which also takes natural light from a door that access to a panoramic terrace- easy to imagine that can be the stage for dramatic views & delightful meals in good company.
At the ground floor there are two double bedrooms which shares the use of the bathroom -with shower and window- and another room with bathroom has been used as studio.
There is also a room which can be used as laundry room or food storage room. At the first floor, to complete the description of the interiors, we find the master suite with closet and bathroom with tub and another study room.
The external spaces are very clearly organised to enjoy the summertime: a pleasant lodge hosts table and cozy seats, it’s there that the wooden oven will give its delicious fruits.
The AC system, the alarm system, one automatic gate (of two) refine the Property giving to it the modern comfort of our technological era.
It’s included a warehouse for eventual agricultural machines.
Facilities. Heating Individual heating system, Energetic class: G, placed at Ground, composed by: 12 Rooms, Separate kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Parking space, Garden Exclusive, Terrace, Reserved.
OTHER… “CASE NEL CHIANTI” (CHIANTI HOUSES)
- “Case nel Chianti”: a rustic house in the enchanted valley of Cintoia [READ HERE]
- Chianti Houses: in Albola (Radda in Chianti) farmhouse with garden and infinity pool [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti” (Chianti houses): farmhouse and farm for sale in the Lamole hills [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: two kilometres from the centre of Impruneta, a very special detached family home [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: a portion of a farmhouse (with barn) in enchanting Vignamaggio [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: a fabulous farmhouse with olive grove in Uzzano [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: an antique windmill in the Lamole haven that belonged to Oriana Fallaci [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: let’s visit a rare rustic home in Panzano [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: a delicious apartment in the Castello di Monteﬁoralle [READ HERE]