Articolo disponibile anche in: Italian
We are in Albola, a few minutes from the centre of Radda in Chianti, in a panoramic position.
Here we find a beautiful farmhouse for sale consisting of five bedrooms, five bathrooms, large open living rooms and a garden with swimming pool and spectacular views.
We are deep in the heart of the historic Chianti territory, home of the Chianti Classico Black Rooster.
The hamlet of Albola is mentioned for the first time in documents of the eleventh and twelfth centuries. Its castle is located near the sources of the Pesa river, on the sides of Mount Querciabella and is a typical example of a fortified settlement dating back to the thirteenth century.
The village of Radda in Chianti is instead the beating heart of this portion of Sienese Chianti Classico: with its shops, traditions, festivals and typical costumes. And it has many events like Radda Rinascimentale (in June).
The farmhouse has been perfectly restored with great open spaces and a hillside garden with an infinity pool. In total, the surface area of the house is about 500 square meters.
An annex offers a living space of about 50 square meters, in need of renovation. On the ground floor of the house there is a bright and spacious lounge, with a central fireplace, as well as a dining room, which continues into a spacious, well-equipped open kitchen. Includes a guest bathroom.
The upper floor consists of a large, bright double bedroom, with sitting area and bathroom; there are four other bedrooms and two bathrooms. The farmhouse is surrounded by a well-kept garden, with a large infinity pool and panoramic views. An outdoor lounge makes the living area bigger during the summer.
The house has been elegantly renovated in a contemporary style, keeping the environment warm and welcoming.
CLICK HERE for other informations about this house.
OTHER… “CASE NEL CHIANTI” (CHIANTI HOUSES)
- “Case nel Chianti”: a rustic house in the enchanted valley of Cintoia [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti” (Chianti houses): farmhouse and farm for sale in the Lamole hills [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: two kilometres from the centre of Impruneta, a very special detached family home [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: a portion of a farmhouse (with barn) in enchanting Vignamaggio [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: a fabulous farmhouse with olive grove in Uzzano [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: an antique windmill in the Lamole haven that belonged to Oriana Fallaci [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: let’s visit a rare rustic home in Panzano [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: a delicious apartment in the Castello di Monteﬁoralle [READ HERE]