Articolo disponibile anche in: Italian
A special and unique detached family home, with a surface area of about 250 square meters (including garage), plus a large front garden of about 1,000 square meters, just two kilometres from the historic centre of Impruneta.
We are in Santa Cristina: here, where the Chianti Classico of Greve “merges” with the Impruneta “terre bianche”. We pass from the vineyard, to the olive tree, to the pines, typical of the Impruneta slopes.
Halfway between Greve in Chianti, its square, its Saturday morning market, the events that celebrate local wine; and the magic of Impruneta, with its Buondelmonti square, the tolling of the bells of the Basilica of Santa Maria, its Museo del Tesoro, the Grape Festival in September, and the “Fiera Millenaria” in October.
The house is bright and offers all the comforts of a town and the natural beauties of Chianti. The subject of a recent careful restoration, it’s spread over two levels plus the basement with garage, tavern and large laundry area.
The private garden leads to the ground floor where we find a large double living room with direct access to the garden, a dining room directly connected to the outside, a bright new kitchen directly connected to the garden and the terrace with a dining area and barbecue, a bathroom with dressing room and closet.
On the first floor there are five bedrooms of which three are doubles and two have panoramic balconies, two large bathrooms with windows and terrace with solarium. The property includes a large garden of 1,000 square meters and two outdoor parking spaces.
In addition, the cottage is equipped with: wood-pellet stove in the living area; two fireplaces; alarm system; wooden window frames and double glazing; glass greenhouse, large vegetable garden; private well.
CLICK HERE for other informations (price, surface, energetic class, …) about this house.
OTHER… “CASE NEL CHIANTI”
- “Case nel Chianti”: a rustic house in the enchanted valley of Cintoia [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: a portion of a farmhouse (with barn) in enchanting Vignamaggio [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: a fabulous farmhouse with olive grove in Uzzano [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: an antique windmill in the Lamole haven that belonged to Oriana Fallaci [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: let’s visit a rare rustic home in Panzano [READ HERE]
- “Case nel Chianti”: a delicious apartment in the Castello di Monteﬁoralle [READ HERE]