Articolo disponibile anche in: Italian
The popular Festa del Luca is back in the Chianti village of San Gusmè (Castelnuovo Berardenga).
A festival filled with fun and creative ideas (find the full program at www.sangusme.it/node/8).
– Saturday 1st September: dedicated to everyone who’s young at heart, with a rock contest and disco.
– Sunday 2nd September: “Hely Gusmè” – fly by helicopter over the scenic Chianti landscapes – art exhibition “Artisti in Borgo” and wine tasting dedicated to the Consorzio Chianti Classico, street music and cabaret with Nuzzo and Di Biase.
– Wednesday, September 5th: conference about circular economy and environmental sustainability, dinner with local dishes and music with “Le Serpi d’Oro”.
– Saturday 8th September: aperitif with the director of the Consozio Chianti Classico Carlotta Gori and with the author of the book “Un nonno di 8 anni”, a great surprise for all the participants. Dinner “San Gourmè” with a mix of Chianti specialities and dishes from the Amalfi Coast; Premio San Gusmè 2018 award with presentation by Daniela Morozzi.
– Sunday 9th September: grand finale with the walking and cycling tours organised by the Gruppo Escursionisti Berardenga and Chianti Bicycles, the Palio delle Botti made in Chianti, and the “Quando era un Castello” historical re-eacting of 14th century arts and crafts. Comedy and magic show by Paci and Kagliostro. The fireworks display will round off the festival, illuminating the southern ridge of the Chianti mountains, and saying to everyone “See you next year!”.