Do you want an idea for the New Year's Eve dinner in the Chianti Classico area? Look at the menu designed by Stefano Puliti and Maria Abbarchini at the Ristoro L'Antica
Scopri di più
Articolo disponibile anche in: Italian
Do you want an idea for the New Year’s Eve dinner in the Chianti Classico area?
Look at the menu designed by Stefano Puliti and Maria Abbarchini at the Ristoro L’Antica Scuderia, in Badia a Passignano (Barberino Tavarnelle) and your car will lead you automatically under the battlements of the thousand-year-old Abbey.
In what is now a real cradle of taste and being at the table in joy and harmony (from midnight dancing).
The menu, we said. Here it is.
- Welcome drink
- Liver praline
- Mini fleecy egg pasta with seasonal vegetables
- Soft Parisi egg, Parmigiano fondue and seasonal truffle
- Handmade ravioli stuffed with cotechino, cream of potatoes and lentil cream
- Beef fillet, Sherry sauce, golden potatoes and braised radicchio
- Eggs of fortune
- Dark chocolate topping, passion fruit sauce
- Champagne Legras & Haas in Chouilly Intuition Brut
Price: 90 euros per person. Information and reservations: telephone 0558071623 – email firstname.lastname@example.org – website www.ristorolanticascuderia.it.
Tutto il giorno (Martedì)
Badia a Passignano (Barberino Tavarnelle)