The 42nd edition of the "Pine nut Festival" (Sagra di’ Pinolo) will start in Chiesanuova (San Casciano) on 8th June, with a rich program dedicated to culture, history, entertainment and
Scopri di più
Articolo disponibile anche in: Italian
The 42nd edition of the “Pine nut Festival” (Sagra di’ Pinolo) will start in Chiesanuova (San Casciano) on 8th June, with a rich program dedicated to culture, history, entertainment and food. Around the famous “pinolata” (or “pinocchiate”).
– Friday 8th June: 9.30pm the drama school F. Bartalucci presents: “La fortuna si diverte”, a comedy in 3 acts.
– Saturday 9th June: at 5pm the stands open; 9.30pm Il Banchetto band plays songs by Lucio Battisti.
– Sunday 10th June: 8am first edition of “Vino e companatico”, a 25-kilometers non-competitive mountain bike ride, with various snacks along the way and a ‘pasta party’ on arrival. At 9.30am a Mass will be celebrated in the park. 10am the local crafts and antique market will open. 12.30pm lunch at the I ‘Pinolo restaurant. 5pm opening of the memorial exhibition dedicated to the Great War “Addio mia bella addio”. 5pm Banda Oreste Carlini and Gruppo Storico ‘900 parade. 9:30pm Highway live concert, a young band whose music ranges from Blues to Funk and Rock.
– Monday 11th June: 7.30pm at the restaurant I ‘Pinolo “Girarrosto” themed dinner, reservation is mandatory (if you don’t book, the restaurant is open with the festival menu) 9.30pm rhythmic gymnastics show organized by ASD Il Gabbiano. 9.30pm Mojito Night with Perfidia Trio band, Cuban music.
– Tuesday 12th June: 8.30pm figure skating show ASD Pattinando San Casciano; 9.30pm Ba.Band reggae, rock, swing, funk covers.
– Wednesday 13th June: 9.30pm the drama school F. Bartalucci presents “La fortuna si diverte”.
– Thursday, June 14th: 9.30 Chiesanuova Sancaballet dance school show; 9.30pm B-Brothers acoustic duo: guitar and voice, covering the greatest Italian and international songs.
– Friday 15th June: 8pm professional boxing matches, organised by the ASD Sempre Avanti Firenze; 21.30 hours Testacoda, an evening dedicated to rock mucis
– Saturday 16th June: at 5pm the stands will open, 5.30pm book launch: “1914 avevo ventanni e partii soldato” by Elena Innocenti; 9.30pm ballroom dancing with “Angela Music”; 9.30pm Tingo, three-voice acoustic covers.
– Sunday 17th June: 10am local craft and antique market. 12.30pm lunch at the I’ Pinolo restaurant. At 2.30pm the stands will open. 5.30pm entertainment with the group of volunteers clowns “Viviamo in positivo – Vip Firenze Onlus”. 6pm Coro la Martinella C.A.I. Florence choir. 10.30pm Last Night with DJ Marco Bresciani, ‘90s music. At 11.15pm fireworks show.
8 (Venerdì) 00:00 - 17 (Domenica) 00:00
Chiesanuova (San Casciano)