To celebrate the historic passage of the time trial stage of the “Giro d’Italia” on the occasion of the 300 years of the Chianti Classico, the Cultural Association ProLoco San
Scopri di più
Articolo disponibile anche in: Italian
To celebrate the historic passage of the time trial stage of the “Giro d’Italia” on the occasion of the 300 years of the Chianti Classico, the Cultural Association ProLoco San Donato in Poggio, in collaboration with the Municipal Union of Chianti, is organizing a series of event: good wine, art and sport of this magnificent area.
Saturday, May 14
• 10:00 – Opening exhibitions Palazzo Malaspina.
• 17:00 – Presentation in the presence of the photo book “Memory Architecture. The farm houses in Chianti ” by Lorenzo Bojola. It will be the author (Palazzo Malaspina)
• 18:30 – AperiWine with live music (Piazza Malaspina)
• 21:30 – Theatrical performance “The Call of the Ascent: The Story of Marco Pantani” (Theater of the Circle The Philharmonic)
Sunday, May 15
• Step Test individual time trial of the Chianti Classico (Madonna Pietracupa)
• Catering at Pizzeria Sports Active for the entire day by the Association ProLoco San Donato in Poggio
• 10:00 – Opening exhibitions Palazzo Malaspina
• 18.30 – AperiWine at Palazzo Malaspina
Access to exhibitions, conferences and sporting events is free. For more information call Palazzo Malaspina (0558072338) or send an email to email@example.com.
maggio 14 (Sabato) - 15 (Domenica)
San Donato in Poggio